Find Your Path
At the core, our company is in the business of people. If you are interested in pursuing a career with us, please see below for current available openings. To apply for an opening, please eMail your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If no openings exist at this time, you are welcome to fill out the contact form below to get in touch.
Assistant IT Support Technician, Tier 1 (Entry Level)
Part Time to Full Time / Training Available
Assists primary technicians in resolving customer technology issues. Provides technical support to customers by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems; maintaining workstation and LAN performance. Maintains good working relationships with existing customers and represents company well.
- Assists primary technicians by responding to support tickets and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Performs regular maintenance and repair procedures on customer devices and equipment
- Deploys and maintains client networks and workstations; resolves network issues with assistance of other technicians
- Improves client system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Improves client information by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
Skills and Qualifications
Friendly and Personable, Excels at Problem Solving, Resourceful Thinking, Eager to Learn, Verbal Communication, Customer Service, Quality Focus, Proficiency in Technology, Experience in PC Software / Hardware Repair, Developed Understanding of Networking and LAN Equipment. Must be Super Awesome to Apply.