Find Your Path
At the core, our company is in the business of building people. If you are interested in pursuing a career with us, please see below for current available openings. To apply for an opening, please eMail your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If no openings exist at this time, you are welcome to fill out the contact form below to get in touch.
Operations Assistant / Customer Service Coordinator
(Part Time to Start, Moving to Full Time)
Assists Office Manager in day-to-day operations of office duties. Welcomes guests in a warm and friendly manner, creates an atmosphere of friendly professionalism and confidence. Fields customer support inquiries and directs customers to appropriate technicians for resolutions of a variety of issues. Follows customer intake and outgoing procedures with an exemplary degree of accuracy. Maintains good working relationships with existing clients and represents company well.
- Greets customers in friendly and professional manner
- Responds to customer inquiries via phone, eMail and in person visits
- Coordinates customer inquiries with appropriate technicians to resolve issues
- Assists Office Manager in fulfilling day-to-day office tasks
- Creates and maintains an atmosphere of friendly professionalism and confidence in front office location
- Keeps all client and customer information organized and up-to-date
Skills and Qualifications
Friendly and Personable, Warm and Welcoming Demeanor, Proficient in Verbal and Written Communication, Excels in Customer Service, High Value for Quality and Excellence, Fine Attention to Detail, and Ability to Follow Written Procedures with Great Accuracy. Experience and / or interest in modern computers and smart-devices preferred but not required. Must be Super Awesome to Apply.